There are many different horse clipping styles and designs. When considering the types of horse clip, you should think about
- If your horse will be stabled.
- Whether your horse will be turned out during the day.
- How much work your horse is in.
- The rugs you have, or are prepared to buy.
- How much your horse sweats.
- The extent to which your horse feels the cold.
- If you horse has been clipped before.
Prices may vary slightly depending on the size and also the behaviour of the horse / pony if it takes excessive time.
Clips can be tailored to the horses workload and the riders preferences.
Happy to travel but mileage will be charged @ £0.25 per mile for journeys further than 10 miles from WS11 1WF.